Dr. Keita Joy’s unique way with words will put you at ease while simultaneously emboldening you to become an empowered individual.Natasha Hastings
book Dr.Joy as Your Speaker
Dr. Joy is the Leader’s Life Coach, National Corporate Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Professor, Wife
Dr. Joy is a professor at The University of Central Florida teaching Student Life Skills. She uses her diverse counseling skill-set and leadership skills as a speaker and panelist for several conferences, as well as an expert Life Coach on news segments for WESH 2 and FOX News 35.
Dr. Joy is a member of The Forbes Coaches Council and is well known for producing lasting change in companies and municipalities through her dynamic and engaging
HIGHLIGHTED SPEAKER & training TOPICS
Host and Moderator
Work it Out to Win! Conflict Resolution
– Learn how to create and sustain thriving and productive work teams in a positive environment.
– Assist in solving intimate relationship conflicts.
– Assist in solving organizational conflicts.
Minorities, Myths, and Mental Health
– Educate political, community, organizational and religious leaders and community members to understand the importance of mental health for minorities and equip leaders and minority, community members with strategies to receive the critical, mental health services they need.
– Educate and empower others to value, appreciate and create diverse work environments based on race, ethnicity, gender,
Authentic Business Building and Branding for entrepreneurs and Start-up businesses